Back to The Boathouse
Rooms in The Boathouse have a contemporary design. As the name suggests, the feel of the house is nautical. This has been achieved by using lots of wood and having navy blue with white as a colour scheme. The nautical artwork completes the look.
- In trendy Amsterdam South, the favourite Expats area, close to shops and restaurants
- Four minutes walk to Tram 2 which takes you in 10 mins to the city centre
- Two tram stops away from the metro which takes you quickly to the major business districts.
- Ten minutes by taxi from Schiphol Airport
- Walking distance to the lively Vondelpark
- Fully equipped shared kitchen
- White, bright bathrooms with walk-in shower (three showers and two toilets in total)
- Desk in the room
- High Speed Wireless internet
- Ironing board and iron
- Smart TV you can watch from bed or from a comfy chair
- Washing machine and dryer (shared)
Services included in rates
- Wireless internet connection
- Twice weekly cleaning service, fresh bed linen once a week
- Maintenance services
- Local and city maps provided at check-in with all local amenities listed.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises, including balconies, corridors or out of windows.
Information and Reservation
Telephone: +31 (0)20 6792753 or +31 (0)20 6704578
Mobile: +31 (0)6 53760967
Submit your review
Even within a couple of days of being in Amsterdam, The Boathouse really felt like a great place to go home to! I loved being able to sit out on the canal and have breakfast in the sun, or drinking wine with the guys from the house under the stars and chilling out. It’s very well looked after and also "very" convenient for getting on and off public transport. My early morning taxi to Schiphol only took 10 minutes! And talking of ten minutes, on your bike you can be in central Amsterdam in that time, or going the other way, you can be cruising alongside the beautiful expanse of water called Het Nieuwe Meer towards Sloten. The Boathouse is a really versatile concept which you make work, making it your “base” however you need. It worked for me!